Our roots in Burlington go back to 1958 when the Aro Motors collision repair shop opened for business at its current location on Fairvew Street just west of Guelph Line. For over 50 years the Biskup family has lived and worked in the community repairing vehicles for Burlington drivers. A new 7,500 sq ft facility was completed in 1984 just behind the existing building to accommodate the growing buisiness. In 1995 Adam Biskup and Mike Dybka acquired the CARSTAR franchise for the City of Burlington as well as the Burlington location of Ontario Auto Collision located on Ontario Street in downtown Burlington. In 2003 the Ontario Street operation was moved to the larger, easier to get to, more central 20,000 sq. ft. location on Mainway to accommodate future growth.